Monday, February 15, 2010

15 Feb 2010

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL! :D

School has been relatively okay so far, but I have a feeling that life will be tougher than sec sch life (of course) soon...

Friday: Went to Tanglin Mall with 2 of my OG people before heading to Bishan J8 to meet up with Liwei! I miss Liwei! She was in her cool AJC uniform! Haha. We then headed to pizza hut to have lunch before browsing through some stores, including the huge 'pasar malam' outside J8 where there were stores selling cny goodies. During lunch we talked about our school life, and I found out that their school's math topics taught so far are so much easier than ours! :S

Saturday: CNY eve was spent doing last minute preparation/ clean-up, and I was trying very hard to figure out how to do my math tutorial (so difficult!).. Our uncle (father's side), together with his family, came over to our house to have reunion dinner. Haha the only hilarious (or maybe not) thing was that our dining table was too small to fit all 8 of us so we had to lift up our rice bowls to eat. Went to the temple at 11+pm to pray.

Sunday: First day of CNY + Valentine's! Breakfast was a vegetarian dish with rice. We went to our uncle's (father's side) house for steamboat lunch and yusheng before heading to our aunt's (father's side) house. Met some other people at our aunt's house so we had extra red packets, just like last year. Uncle then came to our house for about 30 min before leaving, and my family went to our babysitter's house to visit I miss the food that my babysitter cooks! :( She gave us red packets that were too much in amount, in my opinion. :S :S Went home after that, and Shirin's friend(s) came over for a while. Dinner and blah blah after that.
i have no idea what else to type, so for more info:
http://www.th-unknownpath.blogspot.com/

Monday: Today, second day of CNY. Visited first uncle (mum's side) first at like 1045am where we had pineapple tarts, chicken+scallop+abalone+mushroom stew, etc while watching a scary + funny(?!) vampire movie. Left for first aunt's (mum's side) house together with first uncle at 1230pm where we had yusheng and lunch. Haha my mum has 9 siblings (10 children in total), but only 6 (excl mum) are married so i look forward to the day when another uncle gets married! :) HAHA kidding. My little baby cousins are sooo cute! Left at around 345pm and my family went to sembawang shopping centre. Most shops weren't open, but stores like daiso and giant were open... Went home after that for dinner.

No comments: