Friday, January 15, 2010

15 Jan 2010

First post in the year 2010.

After much consideration and discussion, I have finally submitted my jae form online today at precisely 9.56am. Not much comments on my choices though because I will accept whatever school moe posts me to :/

Anyway after submitting the jae form, I went out with my mum (who is on leave today) to shop at the Orchard area. We went to Hermès first, along Orchard road, first to send my parents' watches for repair (or sth like that). We then went to 313 @ somerset, Orchard Central and The Centrepoint to shop, where most things were bought at Robinsons (actually no clothes but mostly toiletries and cooking utensils bought instead). In the end, we had to lug a huge claypot back home :S At Robinsons, we met my cousin, who is working there temporarily. We meet her almost everytime we shop at Robinsons so yeah, chatted a while before heading to Wheelock place (Borders!) and then to Hermès to collect the watches.
Then headed home in bus 105. I will certainly miss that route home from cgs...

I want to say that I enjoy having Thursday lunches with Shirin! :D
AH I LOVE YOU DEAR SISTER. <3

No comments: