Friday, March 19, 2010

19 March 2010

My enjoyable holidays! (besides the fact that I had to complete so much holiday homework )

Saturday: Class BBQ
Got to know my classmates better :) I really enjoyed myself!

Sunday: Chinatown + IT Show at Suntec :D
I miss Chinatown!! Anyway, we went to a dimsum restaurant for dimsum and then to a dessert place for mango pomelo sago. :D Everytime we visit Chinatown, I enjoy myself very much. Ah I miss Chinatown already. HAHA
After Chinatown, we went to Suntec City for the IT show. We had something in mind to buy before going there so it was easy going through the many stores/ booths before choosing which to purchase. Went to Carrefour, etc before heading home.

Thursday (yesterday): outing with Sioksther!
Haha went to Wheelock, Ion, and Far East. Esther spent the most money -rich girl. :D Too bad Melissa couldn't come or it would have been a gathering of the C2 corner/ wonder warriors. haha anyway we talked about school most of the time, and the laughter came from the funny classmates/ experiences.

Going out later to savour what's left of the holidays. :)

No comments: